Featured in PHOENIX NEW TIMES 2016 as one of the top 100 creatives in Phoenix Arizona.
Check out my Style Me Pretty Vendor page!
My name is Stephanie and I’ve been a makeup artist for 9 years. Everyday I feel so fortunate to have a career in a field I am passionate about. While makeup is my medium, I’m mostly excited about people. While I'm a full-time makeup artist, I also do a lot of work with social media, branding, and business coaching whether it be locally in Phoenix or via Skype for out-of-state clients. I'm also one of the co-founders of the Phoenix Makeup Collective, an agency representing the best hair and makeup professionals in Phoenix, AZ.
While makeup and skincare is a huge passion of mine, I'm even more passionate about people and community.
I believe in the value of investing in others and I strive to make every interaction with my clients, colleagues, family and friends one of positivity and growth. My goal with every client, no matter the occasion, is that they feel relaxed and beautiful inside and out. When they step out of my makeup chair I want them to feel inspired and supported. I'm a true believer in supporting others, and that hard work alongside a gracious heart will get you far. I'm so thankful for anyone who has ever hired me, worked with me, supported me, or sipped a coffee with me.
I’m always accepting new clients and I love connecting with all of you via social media. My social media links are located on the bottom right hand corner and you can find me on Instagram @snmakeupartist.
I have done makeup for and specialize in:
- Weddings/Bridal, engagement and boudoir makeup
- Special event makeup
- Makeup consultations/lessons (this includes makeup classes)
- Theatrical/avant garde makeup using prosthetics
- Editorial makeup, collaborative photo shoots, print/media
- Videography makeup for short educational films as well as YouTube videos
- Film/tv/print makeup
- I have 6 years of experience working in the retail world helping women with their skincare needs and cosmetic application/technique
- Four years of experience as the 'Advanced Makeup Course Instructor' for Avalon School of Cosmetology in Mesa and Phoenix
I love teaming up with models, photographers, businesses, makeup brands, or anyone looking to learn more about makeup to create fun, inspiring, and creative looks. I love helping anyone with their day-to-day makeup concerns and needs from skincare to what brands to use and how to apply the products. Here on this site you will see some of my favorite images of my work from over the years and can contact me for any future collaborations.
Services I provide (please contact me via my contact link above)
-Bridal trial run (1hr 30min)
-Wedding day makeup (4 person minimum and a 25% deposit of grand total to reserve your date)
-One time makeup applications (special occasions, events, etc... 1hr 30min)
-Skincare and makeup consultations (2hr minimum)
-Makeup lessons for groups (rate various on the size of the group)
- Photo Shoots:
Half day rate (4 hrs)
Full day rate (8hrs)
-Meeting (no charge): Let's meet to chat about projects and to see if we are the right fit!
-Phone consultation for upcoming wedding (free of charge for 30 min)
-Photography/lighting workshop (3hrs)
-Business and branding consultation (2hrs)
-Photography 101 session (2hrs)
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to working with you! XO
- Conan O’Brien
- Anthony Michael Hall
- Jackie Warner
- Lloyd Kaufman
- Brie Bella
- Steve Martin
- Martin Short
- Nikki Bella
- AZ-Lifestyle Magazine
- Beauty Link Magazine
- EMMA Magazine
- Zephyr Magazine
- Scottsdale Modern Luxury Best of the Valley 2014
- W25 Magazine- Oct 2014
- Healthandwellnesscenter.com - The Perfect Red Lip
- “Friend Request” released in February 2013. Makeup artist assistant.
- PCTV during the Sundance Film Festival 2009
- AZ 12 News
- Conan O'Brien - Super Bowl 2015
- Fox 10 Arizona
- Channel 3 Arizona
- The Agency Arizona
- Ford Robert Black Arizona
- Arizona Model Management